Zooland Records - Home of best dance :)

Solved!

Re: Zooland Records - Home of best dance :)

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes, I posted this with reason. Spotify doesn't work sometimes in Facebook Social, so my friends in Facebook don't see how cool music I play 24/7. However I still listen some pop and rock songs, but most of time only bass-powered music like I described before. :)

user-removed
Not applicable

There is like no1 (from whom i know it) in my environment who loves this kind of music what i like. I dont see this 'hands-up' in general around here.

user-removed
Not applicable

haha, my page got stuck too :D but it still posts songs I dont really bother if the weird page stays like this or not, but if it is possible to change it back, then I would do that.

Oh and i think i remember now that I had that too that it doesnt post songs! I closed Spotify and restarted it, replay the song and then it posts again!

user-removed
Not applicable

Same problem. All are listening popstuff.

If you want to hear some of Finnish dance and trance or other hard stuff, I suggest to try those (if available in your Country).

Chorale – Sama Tunne (Radio Mix) - Radio Mix

Dacia – Seikkailija

Aurium – Kahleet (Radio Edit)

Finnish Hockey Mafia – Taivas varjele! feat. Antero Mertaranta - 2012 remix

Joonas Hahmo – Sahailua - Timo Juuti & Hector 87 Remix

Enjoy!

user-removed
Not applicable

This 'hands-up' kind of music is much known in Germany, weird that the neighboring country doesn't know about this kind of musc (where I live).

I've been listening to these songs. I find Dacia not bad, FHM 2k12 sounds not bad/good, watched on youtube :D. The rest of em no opinion!

user-removed
Not applicable

I love too German music, especially ItaloBrothers, Cascada, Scooter etc.

And I listen also Finnish/Russian dance. In other words I listen almos everything. I try often random songs and if I like those, I add to playlist.

user-removed
Not applicable

HAHA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRROpiNAvPw :D. You are exactly me XD, every song i like, i add to playlist ain't bothering if playlists getting huge! I find Italobrothers' songs so 'basic', same with Cascada, yet i like the remixes by others of their songs :P. Awkward is listening to foreign language music while i dont understand anything they say :D, well i still add those to playlist because the song itself, the vocals and bass/melody etcetc, matches eachother i like it!

user-removed
Not applicable

Another thing is when 'hands-up' djs remake old songs by adding bass/melody etc. to the song and i am like 'hey i remember this song!' then i search the song name and find old songs thanks to those djs :D

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes I feel same way.

Those are basic, but with those tracks I find this music. Heared Cascada's Everytime We Touch 2006 from Radio and after that true dance music lover. :)

So thank you Cascada.

This is the reason why I still listen some basic dance stuff. I have memories with those songs, I finded that music listening those from Local radio. However these days no dance music in radio, only Lady Gaga stuff. :(

And Ryan Thistlebeck - LIFE! Ryan Thistlebeck – Rising - Zooland Bootleg Radio Edit

Every remix where Ryan T. and Rick M. - true music orgasm.

user-removed
Not applicable

that is true! I heard Miracle from Cascada the first time from a cassette if im right O.O. After that the rest came slowly, my brother also listen/listened to this music. I think i've got it from him ;P. No offense to these basic dance music, i think continiously listening to the new songs, made me take distance from the basics, because of the lack of bass/melody etc. in the oldies. But no! nothing wrong with those old songs, that is where we started! :P

Kris McTwain – Stuck On Replay - DJ THT Remix Edit 

Cc.K – Not Gonna Save the World - Cc.K. Mix Edit 

:D

SUGGESTED POSTS