**bleep** w/ the song requests in a DIFFERENT LANGUAGE????

**bleep** w/ the song requests in a DIFFERENT LANGUAGE????

Jphnsocal
Regular

I dont even speak some of the languages the songs requested are in. No thanks. smh...horrible listening experiences...as well as not playing songs on my playlist. Why have them then, youre telling me what to listen to?

4 Replies

Re: **bleep** w/ the song requests in a DIFFERENT LANGUAGE????

livinjac000
Regular

I respectfully disagree with what you said. True, some music that's abroad is bad but not all of it is.Some bands like Astro and Flow are some really good bands that are abroad. It's all a matter of oppinion. Plus, just because you may not like all music that's aboad doesn't mean that you need express your displease.

livinjac000
Regular

Also, you don't need to listen to songs that others suggest because they say you need too.

Jphnsocal
Regular

**bleep** r u talking about CANT "disagree".. **bleep**.. 

I SAID "I DONT SPEAK THOSE LANGUAGES." Im american and Im getting middle eastern and asian music. I didnt say they are not good. I said I dont UNDERSTAND the languages. Kind of like you didnt understand my english. lol smh.. wOW. hahaha 

and you kinda cant spell. Im displeased with that and will share that. With all due love and respect, next time reread something before commenting. hahaha ❤💫💞

Jphnsocal
Regular

You've officially annoyed me. The playlist i formed are not being played, they play songs I understand the language in. I skip them and end up using all of my skips because it keeps selecting languages I dont speak. Please stop commenting because you have commented and i created this to get answers, not mORE UNEEDED frustration and to not feel heard even more as a consumer. Bye. Take care. 

SUGGESTED POSTS