grammofy

grammofy

musicajet
Composer

Any spotify users around that have experience with grammofy?

I read somewhere that this is a free app, you can use in combination with spotify and that it helps to enrich searching results for classical music.

I'm curious to find out  what other users think about it

4 Replies

Re: grammofy

cjesperl
Casual Listener

it is indeed. Free and you connect it to your spotify account to enjoy great collections of classical music, different moods, composers, artists, themes etc. You can also explore the recordings further through the app. I am associated with the app however so don't take my word rather just try it out.

musicajet
Composer

hi @cjesperl,

thanks for your reply!

Yes, I definitely need to try this, as a tool for 'advanced searching' for classical music while using Spotify.

I think Spotify offers a wide variety of classical music, and with some effort I can find anything I want, but I really miss the 'advanced search' feature.

Hopefully Grammofy will do the trick ;)

Highlighted

musicajet
Composer

Just found out that this Grammofy app is more about discovering than advanced searching for classical music.

Following lots of classical playlists on Spotify works a bit the same for me.

But the feature that you can easily listen to other versions of the same work is very nice.

cjesperl
Casual Listener

You are right, however for every new song added to a playlist in grammofy the entire album is added and tagged so with time advanced search will become better and better.

SUGGESTED POSTS