help with adding adding a song/playlist in a post

help with adding adding a song/playlist in a post

user-removed
Not applicable

hi i need help with adding adding a song/playlist in a post on here so then i can shere them

4 Replies

Re: help with adding adding a song/playlist in a post

kevinmetcalfe
Music Fan
Spoiler
Hey!

an easy way to do it is to click share on the desired track/album, copy the embed code, and paste that code into the html section on your post. 

Hope this helps :)

user-removed
Not applicable

hi thank you so much i am very greatfull

bobbyr61

Why would I want spotify, when I can not find the music I want to when I want to?  I had just been watching the Movie, Mannequin and I fell in love with the theme song over again and want to hear  Nothing's going to stop us now, by Jefferson Airplane.  You had it nowhere that I could find.  You had only 6 or 8 songs by them and the song was an instrumental (only) buy some stupid group I never heard of.  And there was a link on Youtube, that said I could go to Spotify and see the official music vidoe by Jefferson Airplane, of their song Notthings going to stop us now, but when I got on Spotigy you had nothing.  If I can't the musice and/or videos that I want, what good are you.  You might not as well not even exist.  I give you a chance and if it doesn't improve, I will remove Spotify from my computer.

Highlighted

kevinmetcalfe
Music Fan

It’s not actually Spotify who decides what music is available to stream.  If the music is not on Spotify it’s because the artist/label/creator what have you, has not put it on Spotify, so you don’t have an issue with Spotify you in fact have an issue with The artist. 

SUGGESTED POSTS