looking for a song popular a few mnths ago last words "away, beyond the sea" a celtic ballad?

Highlighted

looking for a song popular a few mnths ago last words "away, beyond the sea" a celtic ballad?

richiestac

trying to find the name of a song played frequently a few months ago. I think it was a Celtic band, possibly an acapella ballad the last words in the song were:" Away, beyond the sea" or something similar. sung in multiple harmony. all male voices. I thought it was Flogging Molly but can't find anything like it on their song list. A song about a girl on the other side of the ocean.  Appreciate any help. I really liked it but never heard the whole song or the artists name. They had a Scots/Irish or English accent.

2 Replies

Re: looking for a song popular a few mnths ago last words "away, beyond the sea" a celtic

Greg
Roadie

Hmmm I've had a search but can't find anything. Those lyrics just keep bringing up Bobby Darin's Beyond The Sea

Can you remember any other lyrics? I love a song hunt! 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Re: looking for a song popular a few mnths ago last words "away, beyond the sea" a celtic

Nomine
Casual Listener

i can only think of Highland, Celtic Dream or Enigma based on your description.

SUGGESTED POSTS