share your springs songs! indie playlist 19'

share your springs songs! indie playlist 19'

tildmae
Regular
9 Replies

Re: share your springs songs! indie playlist 19'

Riversong
Music Fan

I'm an indie singer-songwriter, and this is my record, it contains songs both in english and in italian.

spotify:album:4wI2VG7s1VstbHo4ooAVGr

I would really like this album to be listened to and spread, I have a lot to say with my songs and I like to navigate through emotions.

Have a good day!

river

Lamborghinilosa
Roadie

odetopsyche

<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/user/p3bx9w5bskzp7wdc4s0zok7ku/playlist/20xowqoJsSTQzdFQb1D4BN" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Lamborghinilosa
Roadie

peterbeau
Roadie

LordoftheSith
Composer

Happy Easter. Groove to our new funky, hip playlist with amazing indie music covering hip-hop, rap, funk, rock, electonic edm and more. All artists are new. This playlist can be described with one word only - CAPTIVATING! Let's rock the world.

spotify:user:3dtif358ehh5vy5nem4qnogr2:playlist:6CNU1O8Q3MkP5L4zVfPh8n

LordoftheSith
Composer

spotify:user:3dtif358ehh5vy5nem4qnogr2:playlist:6CNU1O8Q3MkP5L4zVfPh8n

crashadams

Hey, we're a duo from Toronto, Canada and this is some of our favourite music at the moment. https://open.spotify.com/user/6vuqg85su2jcixnfeh5ogfk4w/playlist/0NXmaTSGR2K7mruUuLCXc0?si=6u0bxQ7ST...

Drew-Barrett
Roadie

Hello all, 

Here is a new single just released titled "OK.” Hope you enjoy the tune with its message of positive change and add to your playlist. Best, Drew

OK 

SUGGESTED POSTS