where did "the white panda" go

where did "the white panda" go

jkreps
Casual Listener
I was just listening to the white panda last night. Now my downloaded content doesn't work for it and it doesn't show up in searches.
17 Replies
Highlighted

Re: where did "the white panda" go

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi,

Is this a spotify track?

If so, please note that for Spotify to have music on their servers; they require the permissions from the record label. The chances are that the record label have removed the permissions from Spotify, which means that Spotify can't have the music anymore. Spotify make everything they have available to us and always do their best to get the music back, so hopefully it will appear soon! It could also be to fix some metadata, so if that is the case it will reappear shortly.

Anthony :)

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Jivy

My White Pandaaaaaa !!

It is not possible to see this kind of event ? add/del actions from Spotify with the reason ? White Panda's music is available free on Soundcloud so it's strange to not see it on Spotify.

NinjaTurtles
Casual Listener

I need them back, too!  I was trying to listen to them today (also after listening to them yesterday and having them on playlists for a while), and can't find them anymore.

Bring back The White Panda please!

UTHorsey

Yeah, I just noticed this today.  Spotify, how about a response?   I'll cancel my premium membership if this doesn't get resolved soon.

rondog
Music Fan

duuuuude, this sucks! This music is my favorite. I was just listening to it the other day

Christoffer
Community Legend

Hello everybody!

I did a quick check using Spotify API and it seems like The White Panda has been withdrawn from Spotifys server because it was not available in any country, So hopefully will the record label make The White Panda available again soon. 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

cfroehl

Def bring back The White Panda!!  How did Spotify have legal rights to post music only to have the rug pulled out?  

livefreeordie09
Casual Listener

Yeah I am having the same problems with many of the artists that I like.  They will be on Spotify sometimes over a year and then all the sudden they get removed.  I like this band called City and Colour.  They used to have only one album on here and I had all the songs.  Then they updated and got all their new albums but deleted the old one that I have had forever.  The new albums are all still available so whats up here?  Really irritating.

Rafaqat

Sigh.  This is what prevents me from going with Spotify for any length of time.  I make playlists on stuff and then songs randomly go missing.  Granted it's not spotify's fault but I would have thought to get them on in the first place there would have been agreements in place so I don't get how a situation could change to mean the licence gets revoked.

Looking forward to seeing what iTunes Radio brings to the table.  

SUGGESTED POSTS