where did "the white panda" go

Re: where did "the white panda" go

azasteel
Casual Listener

It seems that many mashup artists were removed from Spotify.  Mashups by the White Panda, 3Lau, and Kap Slap were all removed from Spotify.  I am really curious why this happened, and if this will likely change in the future.

bill4364

Yea... whats the big deal here??  This is the third group that I have a playlist of that has just randomly dissapeared from spotify with no explaination...  Its not so much that they are gone than the fact that I have no idea why that pisses me off.   This is a group that pretty much gives their **bleep** away online, why am I paying a premium for spofity if you are losing groups like them.  Gimme an explaination plz.

Edit: The avalanches was one of the other 2 and TBO i forget the third, just remember being upset that something i have listened to here was gone. 

Peter__
Community Legend
Get in touch with the band or label and ask them - Spotify never remove content themselves so someone else has done it.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

1 person liked this

rondog
Music Fan

I asked them on their facebook page weeks ago and they said it wasn't their decision to remove it and they were trying to get it put back on. Not sure if you can see the post, but its right here: https://www.facebook.com/thewhitepanda/posts/10152021380437192

Joe
Community Legend

So it's down to the rights owners by the look of things.

GnagarN
Roadie

Aw, I hope they will be back on Spotify :( Really liked them!

"The measure of a man is not what he owns but how he owns himself."

Shoobie_Doowah
Roadie

*tip toes around with shotgun*

Shhhhh....be verwie, verwie quiet....I'm huntin' white panda

Highlighted

BigJosh

anything come of this? i have been waiting to see if they appear on spotify again and they havent done? 

tbh a lot of the music i listen to seems to be dropping off from spotify, im not getting as much useage out of the premium anymore. i may end up cancelling if it continues down this road! 

SUGGESTED POSTS