workout music?

Solved!

Re: workout music?

ccramerc

i think it is pretty subjective.  anything that gets you pumped up enough to keep going or push yourself.  i have friends that listen to music that would never work for me.  that being said, pretty much anything by chemical brothers, sound garden, old van halen, motley crue, the black keys, velvet revolver, gorillaz, red hot chili peppers work for me.

krikelin
Community Legend

musictor
Music Fan

Where will I find a place with info about spotify?.How to find playlists,new music or every things?

Tyzaa
Regular

I have a playlist with all the stuff I'm ashamed to listen to (but that is amazing work out music), and usually bung on the radio to the playlist to have the same sort of poppy jumpy music.

Like that "Digster WORKOUT – DANCE EDITION" playlist, thanks!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tyzaa wrote:

I have a playlist with all the stuff I'm ashamed to listen to (but that is amazing work out music), and usually bung on the radio to the playlist to have the same sort of poppy jumpy music.

Like that "Digster WORKOUT – DANCE EDITION" playlist, thanks!

Haha @Tyzaa I am exactly the same way. Guilty pleasures are usually amazing running tracks. 

Lately I've been running with RobynEllie GouldingMadonna, and really any 80s pop 

drii_xx
Regular

My personal workout playlist, hope you like it ^^

Body-rock

JohanK
Regular

Hi guys!

In my opinion a mixed bag of goodies that all pack an incredible punch of energy in the chorus always help me with those last reps in the gym! Here is my list.

ワークアウト

Without music life would be a mistake - Nietschze

scaar
Casual Listener

I have my list for training. Awesome, with almost weekley updates :)

Hope you enjoy!

House/Elektro/Dubs

CupcakesRiots
Regular
SUGGESTED POSTS