Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 Jazz New Albums

3 Jazz New Albums

March 03 2020

Do you like Jazz? If you don’t this three new albums released this past Friday are going to challenge you change your mind... But if you do you’re going to live it!!!

01 Ted Poor Drummer Debut Album You Already Know thus guy isn’t a newbie at all and this work is simply fantastic one track after another keeps you wishing listening more and more. The debut single Only You released January 17 was all I need to hear to be counting the days for this album.

Jpgchief_0-1583250307209.jpeg

02 Jeremy Cunningham Drummer Debut Album The Weather Up There. I was lucky enough to find the debut single Sleep the past January 14 (release day) and it was hard for me to stop listening over and over and over, I can’t explain it but that track hits me in so many ways I truly believe that is a geniality.

spotify:album:7mNvvGyXZ9cIlJ85tD8qFf 

Jpgchief_1-1583250307220.jpeg

03 Leo Takami Felis Catus and Silence this Japanese virtuous guitar player delivers his third album maybe more classical/progressive than purely Jazz isn’t a reason to not been delighted With his beautiful 

spotify:album:2NLPwyN4qViCkAnIK4WxQO 

Jpgchief_2-1583250307213.jpeg

you can find tracks by all this albums and Another almost 300 in Playlist Contemporary Jazz 

I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts