Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

9 New Music EP's For You

9 New Music EP's For You

Honestly last Friday I couldn't find at least 9 EP's but during this week were released some others, there for we now have 9 EP's to present

1 Emmett Kai Marigold New York Indie pop / Wait I know that if you’re following me  this guy was already at the beginning of April: true and this time he only added one more track

spotify:album:2xhOoe5iKGOqbU4XF4Kpv6 

2 Hayley Williams Petal For Armor II Well this girl doen’t need introduction you know her pretty well and she has been releasing tracks constantly all year long and yesterday release the newest Dead Horse so between two EP’s she’s already 10 tracks (an album)

spotify:album:7xAcllW9wPzVCBmYC4UqcA 

3 Vero  Heaven on Earth Stockholm Today this trio with their intoxicanting sound  release their fourth track Spin that with the previous three made up EP Indie Pop / Alt Pop And as they said be ready becuase this is only the beginning because they’re already working in their debut album  probably e at the end of this year or early of next

spotify:album:5gntREy2ImHvKSx26VNJvb 

Also Clara not only share with us all this info she also wanna share this Playlist that works as their inspiration, so if you want  to know this mix of songs this girls enjoy here is the link.

spotify:playlist:3kyAVgyZSlMkh0A9AdBUPX 

4 Incubus Trust Fall (Side B) Yes this guys are back and last Friday release this EP that surely is going to please even the very first Incubus fans. This sounds more like the best of (maybe I let myself go to far with this but…) than a normal EP.

spotify:album:19qQsImi7Vyk7CjM9i1Ca6 

5 Beverly Kills Elegance in a State of Crisis  This might be my favorite EP in this 9, they’re from Sweden and their post punk sound is fantastic, weird they still are in the Playlist #LessThan1000Followers but I believe they are not going to be there for long.

spotify:album:5tqdYmzBeM6bbcjZcE607U 

6  Primordial Tides The Backyard Sessions USA Another band with less than 1,000 followers, If you enjoy instrumetal music with good metal riffs, if you feel ok with progressive rock (or metal) this guys are for you

spotify:album:4IUjoYjGgPnx9Yz0da1Aiw 

7 Israel Nash Topaz Folk from USA a beautiful 5 track work that is really the A side of the upcoming new album. His message “I hope this tunes can be a friend to you as well in these crazy and uncertain times. Enjoy! Hang in there, be inspired, then insipere”

spotify:album:4VJOOjvvZrL8QM21Bpz02d 

8 Sonny Elliot Under Covers From UK this brothers deliver this EP in 2018 but for some reason (mistake) Spotify says that was released this past Mondey (something went wrong)

spotify:album:6DOVkmQ6Y9Hi9CQlnPcWNx 

But thanks to this mistake you can listen not only this work but their newest single New Moon also a thing of beauty  released last month

spotify:track:3J0g7vuaHQy7xur7OLbXgo 

I asked them what their doing right now and they answer this “All we want to focus on is writing and releasing, we have a picture in our heads of the music we want to make and the level we want to be at. We plan on releasing a string of singles over the next couple years, developing our sound and growing our audience. We’ve released everything we have done through our own label, so maybe that’s something we can develop as well.”

And about their favorite artist “Our favourite artist is hard to choose, we have both grown up liking such a variety of music and it’s all helped to come together and create our vision. I would personally say Elliott Smith is my favourite, just from a songwriting point of view I don’t think there is anybody better. His lyrics, melodies and instrumentation can be just scary genius at points. He’s half made me want to give up at points he’s so good.”

9 Natalie Shay Naked UK The 21 years old Indie Pop singer/songwriter  present last Friday her debut Ep and if you enjoy Pop music this is definitely for you.

spotify:album:7IA6Jf9Zh2BQlbYr59eIyb 

Enjoy it!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts