Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adriano Celentanto - Fuoco

Solved!

Does anyone know why this nice song is unavailable for playback ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thankyou geovanebento, does anyone know how to ask SPOTIFY to seek such a song to be available ?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Unfortunately so far Spotify does not upload songs on its own, the artist or owners of the work can request an aggregator to upload the songs to Spotify. The ideal is to contact the publisher, artist or label suggesting that the songs return to the platform.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey how's it going? Welcome to our community! Unfortunately this song has been removed from platforms, this can happen when the artist, label or publisher makes the request. And the reasons can vary greatly. Sorry I can't help in this case. Big hug and have a great weekend!

Marked as solution

Thankyou geovanebento, does anyone know how to ask SPOTIFY to seek such a song to be available ?

Marked as solution

Unfortunately so far Spotify does not upload songs on its own, the artist or owners of the work can request an aggregator to upload the songs to Spotify. The ideal is to contact the publisher, artist or label suggesting that the songs return to the platform.

Sorry I'm inexperienced in this.

"request an aggregator to upload the songs to Spotify."

Who/what is an aggregator and how can I reach him ?

Aggregators are Spotify's partner companies that help in the matter of publishing songs on the platform. At this link you can find Spotify's partner aggregators.

I hope you will be able to listen to these songs on Spotify soon. A big hug for your success!

https://artists.spotify.com/providers

Suggested posts