Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album of the Week: Joel Paterson – ‘Let It Be Guitar! Joel Paterson Plays the Beatles’

Album of the Week: Joel Paterson – ‘Let It Be Guitar! Joel Paterson Plays the Beatles’

The album of the week comes from a completely different musical corner than the playlist of the week. Joel Paterson is an amazing guitarist. I discovered him for me some time ago in relation to Deke Dickerson on YouTube. With his unique style of Jazz, Blues, Hillbilly and Rockabilly he immediately inspired me. Last week he released an album on which he interprets songs of the Beatles in his own way. And there we are already with the problem: It is difficult for me to emphasize a song from this album. For my playlist ‘Modern Retro Gems‘ I chose ‘All My Loving‘. The song is where it belongs for me: At the top.

Of course you will follow this playlist right away to hear ‘All My Loving’ and the other great songs 😉 But don’t forget to listen to Joel Paterson’s complete Beatles record. It’s worth it!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6OqjOr6Ooye8NLQ813Xa7e?si=8LYzPzFPQ5uuwSuEAgFvuQ

0 Replies

Suggested posts