Are You Looking For Something Different?

Are You Looking For Something Different?

Jpgchief
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

This thread it's an invitation to go to different places musically speaking, we all accustom the things we like and that make us feel comfortable, but occasionally we take the risk and go for something different.

Maybe you find something you can really enjoy but also something that displeases you that's the risk are you ready to try it? If your anwser is yes this Playlist is for you Off The Radar.

Each week I'm adding 10 new tracks, this week you can find a Polish music gruop perfoming hip hop PRO8L3M

spotify:track:2fJVbRbUsxeEcQB7y8o9mA:small

Or the extraordinary voice of the canadian folk singer Tany Tagaq that also is know for her troath singing skill

spotify:track:4F6C1k9TfEEzCo86m4K1Bu:small

Both with albums released today, or maybe some experimental and ambient music with spoken word elements , I'm talking about King Midas Sound a trio based in Berlin, they released their new album Solitude last month 

spotify:track:1y7WZYiWjEDQQfMsH6Svs6:small

This is the seventh week (alrady 70 tracks in the Playlist) I hope to have woken up your curiosity and that visit the Playlist so that you can discover more interesting artists and enjoy them, far, far, far away problably from your common places.

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS