Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Best Indie Songs 2015

Best Indie Songs 2015

Best New Indie 2015.jpg

STAFF EDIT: New thread for 'Best Indie 2016' here. Happy discovering

- This thread is dedicated to the best of indie music 2015.  We who love to discover and share great music from the indie scene will keep this going until the end of the year. Join us!

With your help I will keep two list continuously updated - Best New Indie 2015 and Top 100 Indie Songs 2015 (I'll share this list when 100 great indie songs have been released 2015). And I'd love to see your own indie lists of 2015 shared on this thread.

If you find or know of a song that you feel should be on these lists, please share it with me here.

- Maybe you have discovered a song that you feel noone else've done?

- Or maybe there's a song that you think we may have overlooked?

- Or maybe you just have found a song that you love and want to share!

Indie music; always evolving, searching beyond the mainstream wall, exploring the deep spectrum of creativity, emotion and intelligence. 100 cuts of indie rock, folk, electronica, lo-fi, dreampop, noise rock, and all kinds of genre-bending wonders.

Top 100 Indie Songs 2015 Banner.jpg

http://www.gothenburgsessions.com
https://www.facebook.com/GothenburgSessions
196 Replies

Hello !

Jake Klar - Good Times Knocking At The Door ( Crescent St. Blues - 2015 )

""

Hello !

Novah - When The Storm Arrived ( june 2015 )

""

Hello !

White Poppy - Mermaids  ( Natural Phenomena - 2015 )

""

Hello !

Sherikan Music Attraction - Paradox Liar ( Queen Of Everything - 2015 )

""

Hello !

Wharfer - The Right Wind ( Acadia  - 2015 )

From The new album ( Acadia ) by folk singer-songwriter Wharfer ( Kyle Wall ) - 2015

""

Hello !

Rhob Cunningham - You Contender ( Archive - Ols Records - 2015 )

"

Simply Love this playlist! Congrats Tommy, you have a great music taste 😃 

Spotify Profile

What's a Spotify Rock Star and how do I become one?

Follow me on Spotify and Twitter

I will be post only three but they are carefully handpicked:

1. First is a fantastic pop song by Susanne Sundfør. She is from Norway. It's called "Accelerate".
  2. Second is the heartbreaking opener to Father John Misty's new album I Love You, Honeybear.
  3. and the last is by Jam City in their best album yet. They are quite dark but in a good refreshing way. The song is called "A Walk Down Chapel".

Hope you enjoy (at least one of them)!

NB. Sorry for posting only links. Spotify trimmed all my HTML. It's probably because I am new to the community. I still don't know why they do that but anyway.

Hello !

The Smoking Trees - Home In The Morning ( TST - Freestock limited - 2015 )

""

Yo whatsup guys!

If anyone's into the acoustic/indie/singer/songwriter genre with a heavy acoustic underlying tone, I have the connect for you. My spotify acct is: chrisheishman    and I have a lengthy playlist for that genre called: "acoustic indie mix" !!!       

acoustic indie playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/chrisheishman/playlist/0BouPIBcHU7YeSGjF3r9ox

spotify URI: spotify:user:chrisheishman:playlist:0BouPIBcHU7YeSGjF3r9ox

embed code: <iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify%3Auser%3Achrisheishman%3Aplaylist%3A0BouPIBcHU7YeSGjF3r9ox" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

feel free to check it out, DM suggestions for promotional purposes or just to say whatsup and comment on the playlist! The list is going on 400+ acoustic songs, so there's all kinds of stuff within the genre!

Cheers and happy listening!!!

Chris Heishman

Acoustic Indie Mix.png

@chrisheishman- hey, welcome. 

been listening to your list and like alot of it

there is a thread- [Acoustic] almost acoustic while not at all indie would probaly be a better place to post your playlist.

(and not b/c i started the thread)

spotify:user:livinlargo:playlist:077qymC07FIjSEhcT79v19

Hello !

Tim Bowness - Sing To Me ( Stupid Things That Mean The World (NotSet) - 2015

""

not avalable in the US

this board is so lost 

i don't care

spotify:track:76jCgV9EWGhEJdtLGitUfY

Hello !

Nick Mulvey - First Mind ( First Mind - Fiction Records - 2015 )

""

Suggested posts