Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Business Intelligence - The 8 intelligences that a successful artist needs to have.

Business Intelligence - The 8 intelligences that a successful artist needs to have.

Before presenting to you what, in my opinion, are the 8 intelligences that a successful artist needs to have, I want to ask a series of key questions. So let's go!

- Why will the audience listen to your sound? Why will the contractor buy your show? Why do the audience come to your show? What is the competitive and comparative differential that you have that makes these people perform these actions?

- What makes you believe that you will stand out in a market where super trendy artists dominate the market?

- Do you really know how the Music Business works, or are they just "finding" theories?

- Did you know that Success is demanding and that you need to be prepared for it?

- But after all, what is Success for you?

In our consultations I ask these questions, and the artist needs to be honest because it's no use being a cool artist if you don't have a cool Artistic Differentiation. Today, we are experiencing the Alpha generation, if you or the person next to you is not cool, it will be cool if you actually become a successful artist.

The system is very complex, so achieving success is complex and success itself is complex. It's not easy.

In addition to an above average Differentiation, you need to have or train these 8 Intelligences to achieve and stay in Success.

1st Business Intelligence. Entrepreneurial Mind. Become an expert in penetration and continuity (PC) strategies. What we experts call penetration is the ability to create extraordinary ideas with every release and maintain the Continuous Process of innovation.

2nd scenario intelligence. Designing your goals and having the discipline to break them down into phases (small goals) makes it easier to achieve a goal when it's broken down into phases. - So, what's your goal today?

3rd Competitive Intelligence. What is your value proposition, how do you want to be seen by the public and the market? The artist needs to define his truth, if you are doing what you do just because it is in fashion, know that if your career explodes, this explosion will be devastating, because in a short time there will be nothing left, your success will soar into the air. Remember, only the truth hardens.

4th Creative Intelligence. Constant improvement of creative faculties. The artist who is not creative will always be at the mercy of other people's ideals, he will be a follower, never a reference. If you are not a reference in your niche; you are just one more.

5th Emotional Intelligence. Knowing how to deal with pressures, unforeseen events and especially with power. Don't think that when you get to Success things will get easier. Because the greater the power, the greater the responsibilities and also the demands. And beware of the power that comes with Success, it can take you away; the dark side of the force...

6th Technological intelligence. Be aware of new technologies, master new distributions, learn all about social networks, YouTube, platforms and engagement. Today we live in the 21st century, not knowing these metrics is like being an illiterate trying to read a book in Braille. It's impossible to excel at something you don't understand how it works.

7th Marketing Intelligence. Be excellent at marketing. Yes, every successful artist is and needs to be a marketer.

8th Financial Intelligence. Know how to deal with money, investment, sale and profit. You need to understand that you are part of a business and, like any business, there is a market around you. So, in addition to being an artist, you need to be aware that you are a music entrepreneur. And only entrepreneurs who know how to handle money are successful in their ventures.

As you can see, being a successful artist is not all about glamour, fame and ostentation, it requires work, a lot of work.

99% of artists will not achieve Success because they have no idea that they need to improve these 8 Intelligences, without them I believe it is difficult to achieve Success and much more; stay on it.

So artist, improve these 8 faculties, train, follow examples of above average artists, only then will you be an above average reference artist.

Soon I will make a sequence of videos on this subject on my YouTube channel, so subscribe there, there will be many amazing classes! Huh!

• A big hug and success!
4 Replies

I'd like a copy of this to give to some of these wannabe artist out here.

Glad to hear you liked the article! Well, if you want, you can send me your PM to send you this article. But, suggest me to follow on Instagram, I have many artists on Music Business that will bring powerful insights.**bleep**

On Instagram I'm like: bento.geovane

I have a valuable suggested platform for you that will help you in growing your MLM business. This platform will guide you on how to tackle with Frauds in business. You can consult with experts. You can learn more by visiting multisoft.sg

Suggested posts