Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Debut Ep Love. Fury. Remores. Vengeance.

Debut Ep Love. Fury. Remores. Vengeance.

Steven Faulkner

Today we have a debut by Steven Faulker that presents his debut EP Love Fury Remorse Vengeance asking the artist about it this was his answer:

As an EP, it deals with a wide range of emotions, each word in the title refers to its corresponding song on the EP.

The messages in The Man You Deserve & 1000 Apologies are fairly obviously the Love and Remorse tracks.

The 2 tracks with the Fury and Vengeance tagline carry a more sociological message about our behavior as people towards one another. False Information Perverts (Fury) vents frustration at how we give weight to unsubstantiated theories at the same time as being more scientifically advanced than ever. Trollonymous is a direct response to the online abuse I received after releasing War For The World (A song about the Climate Crisis) in July.

False Information and fake news obstruct progression and problem-solving.
Online abuse is just unacceptable both in terms of the abusers, and the fact that they hide behind anonymity. People should be accountable for their words and actions.

I hope not only you can enjoy these four tracks but also support this artist streaming and sharing his work that obviously you can fin in the Playlist Debut Bands (Off The Radar), also Fresh Singles, 12 New Songs This Week, and Less Than 1,000 Followers.

Cheers!!!

spotify:album:5pVEupBcMQG9f4Eph5ozDD 

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts