Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Debut Track Of The Day Burn Everything

Debut Track Of The Day Burn Everything

Let’s welcome to BURN EVERYTHING

burn1.png

Debut Track MOON

burncoverart.png

November 30 2020 Today we have a debut by BURN EVERYTHING fronted by Chez Davis, the band from the UK presents an interesting fusion of hip hop, synths, and riffs that is going to keep you moving the whole day long

Asking Chez about how moon came about? His reply was:

“Lockdown changed the way this one came about! Writing all our parts over video chat was something alien to us for sure, but we adapted. When writing moon I think we were looking for an escape from earth in any way. I think we all needed a pick up to be honest, so the bop and tempo of the track wrote itself. A few vocal sessions recorded separately from our rooms followed by a few slow zoom calls with very very bad reception and we’d somehow arrived at our debut single moon, all without seeing each other for months. “

And talking about something they  would like a first-time listener to know? “Just before lockdown we were lucky enough to go record with the producer of Miley Cyrus, Metallica, and Papa Roach.”

Are you ready to listen to this guys?

spotify:track:7JqYZpCyvI6Knn0y8eMeBY 

I hope not only you can enjoy these four tracks but also support this artist streaming and sharing his work that obviously you can fin in the Playlist Debut Bands (Off The Radar), also Fresh Singles, Alterindie State Of Mind, and Less Than 1,000 Followers.

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
2 Replies

Excellent. I love it 👍 Looking forward to a very successful future for you 

Thank you for your kind words @user-removed I wish you the same. 

Glad you like it!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts