Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Debut Track Of The Day M.A.W., RENAÉ and Anam Graahs

Debut Track Of The Day M.A.W., RENAÉ and Anam Graahs

December 04, 2020, Today we have three artists debuting first

Let’s welcome M.A.W.

Debut Track T-Minus (Lead Single)

Today’s Debut Track Of The Day is from Mark Wilkins aka M.A.W. from London. He’s been involved in music as a club promoter, DJ, songwriter for 20 years.

And in his own words

“I set out at the start of 2020 to explore electronic soundscapes as opposed to writing songs on an acoustic guitar.

I had no idea how it might take shape and the lockdown happened & I found myself wanting to create something that felt like a ‘proper’ album, like a story or a journey - that ebbed and flowed and almost felt like it could be a soundtrack to something. Like a shit year!! Ha”

And so my music and the songs are like that individually. They have personalities that switch throughout & so the album - The Slow Burn - is warm, ambient, and yet sinister sounding.

spotify:track:55YCxHuv8nBQjEgoKrmfYk 

I went with T-Minus as it just felt like a nice way to introduce myself and the album. It’s just a fun, upbeat, dark number and everyone I played it too seemed to really like it instantly!”

Well, you only need to listen to it and let us know what you think about it!!!

The whole album Slow Burn is here

spotify:album:74mExZEou5ShtrEpWeGXJO 

Welcome to RENAÉ

Debut Track  Head in the Clouds

This is the release press by Renegade Records about this artist :

"RENAÉ is an up and coming artist releasing her debut single today  December 04 2020. RENAÉ has an everlasting passion for music with her sound being heavily influenced by soul and R&B and draws inspiration from artists such as Amy Winehouse, Alessia Cara and Lady Gaga. RENAÉ has been writing for as long as she can remember and is excited to finally share her stories one track at a time. "

"Head in the Clouds’ mellowed chords, addictive melody, tight rhythms and zesty bass will leave you wanting to call your ex."

spotify:track:4uqh5PuWGmSHgGUYz4Eax2

Welcome to Adam Graahs

Debut EP Anosmia

Adam is part of the band S.M. Wolf that if you don't know them I strongly suggest you go and check them out.  And this is his first solo work and share this by social media early this week. 

graahs.jpg

spotify:album:27iBInFhEYnRIhg0B1zgxW 

I hope not only you can enjoy these four tracks but also support these artists streaming and sharing his work that obviously you can fin in the Playlist Debut Bands (Off The Radar), also Fresh Singles, Alterindie State Of Mind, and Less Than 1,000 Followers.

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts