Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Do you love sound of working commercial refrigerator?

Do you love sound of working commercial refrigerator?

Hi!

I would like to know if I'm the single person in this community that prefers listening to the noise of working commercial refrigerator?

3 Replies

I love when there's no sound coming from the refrigerator, otherwise I would throw it away.

I don't like when there are sounds coming from the refrigerator but I can get used to it and not pay attention in the future. But do you imagine having more than one refrigerator and hearing their rattling day and night? Will you enjoy a chorus of refrigerators? Many of you never had the chance to hear such a bad music but I did. My grandfather has a little store with a few old refrigerators. Better said - he had old refrigerators once. When you enter the kitchen of his store the first times, it seems like your head is cracking. Now he updated the store and bought two big refrigerators from ianboer.com.au to replace the 4 old ones.

LOL
I mean.. it depends on the specific refrigerator. Some can indeed produce some lovely sounds, but usually ther are not as pleasant. I recently came across some very old fridges in the store, temporarily in use when they were reordering aisles and stuff. Those sounded like starving hollow tigers.

...Is this where noise genre comes from? :')

To answer the question - I haven't been lucky to listen to pleasing fridges lol. Instead there have been instances where a friend stated her fridge makes creaky bed sounds after I noted mine just moaned lowly.

Mostly when I listen to the fridge noise is when I try to figure out of it's dying already or not. 😄

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts