Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Do you think Social Media has complicated relationships?

Do you think Social Media has complicated relationships?

I've been on a journey of looking at how complicated love and relationships have become so unnecessarily complicated, because of social media. That's what's been inspiring all the music I've been working on including my latest single "Clichè", which explores the fear of commitment, you can listen to it here:

https://open.spotify.com/track/1TlvZz1FguFqg9yrsyMGw1?si=QNFPfGqyQh6NF5F8qzk6xw 

How do you feel about social media and how it affects relationships today. I'm keen to hear your thoughts

2 Replies

Hey @TheBlckSparrow - welcome to the Community!

What an interesting question! I've always thought the opposite about social media and relationships haha. I'm wondering if it could be dependent on the location around the globe someone is and how integrated social media is in each place?

I, for one, can say that it's been so helpful to have social media as a facilitator to keep in touch with people - friends, family etc 🙂

Btw, really cool track, thanks for sharing! 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

You make a very valid point. Technology and social media have really helped in many cases. I also realize I never made it more specific by asking if it has made romantic relationships a bit more complicated haha/(**o)\

Thank you for having a listen, I really do appreciate it!

Suggested posts