Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Favorite artist who passed away?

Favorite artist who passed away?

Who is your favorite artist who passed away? Tbh, I don't think I have one because my favorite artists are alive right now. 

15 Replies

Good Question!

My fav artist who passed away is Lil Peep. He is my fav artist because of how he is. People described him as kind. He let people sleep in his bed and wear his clothes. From the outside he looks kinda dangerous, bad for most people because of his tattoos but he once said in an interview that he got it because (I think, can't really describe it) of what people thought of him when they listened to him but in the inside he was really sweet and caring, and he spoke about a lot of topics in his songs like mental health, drug use etc. and that's why I like him.

im guessing he is a rapper... also, did he die from a drug overdose or a botched drug deal, because if he did, then idk what im gonna say

He died from a “drug overdose” but police is investigating his death again.

kid: I wanna become a rapper!
mom: No, Johnny, that's bad.
kid: Why? 
mom: You're going to die from a drug overdose if you become a rapper. It's how 50% of the rappers die.
kid: How about the other 50%?
mom: That's when they die from botched drug deals.

This is absolutely difficult to do but one of the best to ever grace my ears was Bill Withers.  

spotify:track:3M8FzayQWtkvOhqMn2V4T2:small 

wdym it's difficult?

is withers a country singer? (me guessing from the cover art)

maybe I should listen to it after I'm done with my homework

Juice WRLD

Robin Gibb from the Bee Gees

Most people consider Barry Gibb the lead singer, but Robin sang lead vocals on a lot of their earlier songs and on many album tracks, like I CAN'T SEE NOBODY or MASSACHUSETTS, and he had a very expressive, soulful voice. He was treated badly by their manager Robert Stigwood who favoured Barry Gibb because he was prettier. Robin died in 2012, 9 years after his twin Maurice.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0tMnoae59x1SWqZ051JJc3?si=m7SVFV4gR4WXhoAjxq0_YA

Viktor Tsoy... Yeah, I didn't know what did you expect from me.

I always loved music from Kino.

This one hurt, because he was a part of my childhood, and because he is so great.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1KMzq1fEBXSaEXmlTV5gMP?si=2fwUBw-mTreNm6-Le58f_A&utm_source=copy-l...

Follow me

Avicii

Marie Fredriksson from Swedish rock duo Roxette. My entire childhood was surrounded by their songs as my parents and uncle listened to them so it wasn't easy when I heard the news last year. 

spotify:track:4hVrUi7CvCQ9GuCCshqwgr  

Basic but probably Kurt Cobain lol. Nirvana was a huge part of my childhood and it would've been great to be able to see him. 

Suggested posts