Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Favorite concert you attended

Favorite concert you attended

I have very fond memories of seeing Phish for Super Ball IX, a three-day run at Watkins Glen, NY in 2011. They played lots of my favorite songs, and I had a great time! This was probably my favorite concert that I’ve been to, and I was curious to hear from others about great concerts that they attended as well.

So out of all the concerts you’ve been to, which was your favorite?

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
6 Replies

Rage Against The Machine live in Lisbon in 2010ish!

I was lucky in seeing Jeff Buckley twice within a year in very small venues in Scotland when I was a wee whipper-snapper (probably not old enough to be in the venue). He blew me, and everyone else, away. And with his short life I feel privileged I got to see him play. 

It would have to be between Omar Apollo, Rex Orange County, & Tyler, the Creator! I love all of them so much and each experience was so surreal. It's crazy seeing someone I've loved for so long in person performing live, there's no other feeling like it!

Wow, for me that's a pretty tough question. I have been to so many concerts over the years. Several very memorable concerts it is hard to pick just one as a favorite. Cal Jam 2 at Ontario Motor Speedway on March 18, 1978 with 10 acts was surely memorable. But if I had to pick only one it would have to be Derringer, Judas Priest and Led Zeppelin at Oakland Coliseum, Day On The Green #7 on July 24, 1977. This was also the last concert they ever did in the U.S.A.

I’ve been to several FANTASTIC concerts with really big musicians like Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, and Billy Joel and though they were all absolutely incredible, I think the concert I went to that I had the most fun at was the artist Tessa Violet.

I truly knew every word to all the songs and the atmosphere was just such a great vibe, plus she had an amazing stage presence!!

Probably a Dire Straits concert sometime in the 1980s in the Dutch city of Leiden. Many of the band's concerts on this tour were recorded. The result was the livealbum Alchemy.

Suggested posts