Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Filter "sped up" and "slowed" songs from release radar and playlists

Filter "sped up" and "slowed" songs from release radar and playlists

I absolutely hate the sped up and slowed songs that spotify is pushing in my release radar playlist.  I would click on the remove button, except that the actual artist and song is something I like, and don't want removed.  Just the sped up and slowed version.

Can this be done?

6 Replies

Same, today I found 12 "sped up" or "slowed down" versions of well-known artist tracks on my new Release Radar playlist probably done by fakers to earn money with them. I removed all of them hoping that this will not remove the original artists from my taste profile. Or is this yet another test rollout of a new "feature" by Spotify?

I hate the sped up and slow down versions of songs in my release, radar and other playlists. Has anybody found a way to remove them from Spotify all together? This would be the single reason why I would switch away from Spotify to another music service.

This is still an issue. How can we prevent this from happening?

My release radar is also ruined by these moneygrab "remixes".  Almost a quarter of the songs in it now are slowed or sped up.

Now I'm getting "(Pitched Down)" tracks. 🤢

We need to be able to differentiate these "artists" from the real ones so we can block them.

mdahlke_0-1708539416532.png

I always check my new Release Radar now for "sped" and "slo" tracks with the playlist search and remove them in advance, and currently this seems to have helped, e.g. nothing today. A more complicated method would be adding them all to a new playlist named "Sped-up" and then enable the option "Exclude from your taste profile" for it.

Suggested posts