Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Finding a spotify member?

Finding a spotify member?

How do i add a member thats not on my facebook friends list?

31 Replies

A SIMPLE QUESTION (hopefully...) Where do I find my Spotify username (I think it is 9 numbers)?

@jopow wrote:

A SIMPLE QUESTION (hopefully...) Where do I find my Spotify username (I think it is 9 numbers)?

It is shown on your online overview 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

How come Sportify hasn´t made this easier.. so strange!

I the same trouble. To make it short and sweet;

-type user in the search bar from your #spotify app

-click on SEARCH

-scroll down to bottom of page

-click on SHOW ALL PROFILES

If you want to search for a spotify username, you need to type this in the music search bar

spotify:user:(username)

is there any way to put music from spotify onto your ipod? 

I cannot download the Iphone version! It appears to be free but then I am asked to provide my bank card information ( which I don't intend to do).

Any help would be great as I love spotfy on my computer and I would love to have it with me at all time!

Are you definitely downloading "Spotify Music" from the App Store?

Spotify free on mobile devices is only available on iOS 6 or above. The older applications still require premium.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

hej jag försöker få musik till min ipod från spotify men jag förstår inte varför inget händer?!

Can you find me

username:dragoonexorcist13

I’m new at this and want to share with a friend. I have the Spotify name, email address, and of course there name but all attempts with the search box including my own details have failed. Any suggestions?

I still cannot find my friends profile! I put, spotify:user:xxxxx, and it still isn't working. it says, "No results found for 'spotify:user:xxxxx.'"

Suggested posts