Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Game: suggest a song matching the mood!

Game: suggest a song matching the mood!

Hey all!

I got a little idea for a game which goes along the lines of suggesting a song suitable for the mood, moment or situation given by the previous user. It would possibly be a great playlist extension game!
Pulled this idea off a radio interview which turned out to be really interesting and lovely listen (you don't really have to guess more than twice on whose interview that was!) 😉

The rules would be:

1. Suggest a song that you think suits the mood / situation (posted by the previous user) the best.

2. Give a new mood. Or situation. You can be as simple as 'sad' or be as specific as 'the feeling you get when you have to do network cabling for the whole building'. You could ask for a great song to play for when you're trying to get this lovely dark-eyed girl, or a motivational song specifically for dishwashing after Christmas party!

Albums and playlists are fine too, if you find there's an entire collection of songs matching the given phrase. 🙂

I hope it will be fun game to participate in, and I'll make the first easy step:

you're happy because it's a good day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
123 Replies

There are plenty of cheery songs. This one has a bittersweet, reflecting kind of feel.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0TeYotq6XgXeBuH5xBImAQ?si=zRzwjH37QK6leW_p8sZELA

The next mood is the feeling that everything just went so fast, now that it's over. In interpretation of this with an instrumental song sould be cool, but I'm interested to see what lyrics could represent this mood, too. Either way

Follow me

Oh damn this was a bit tricky. Anyway, there is something not quite.
A track (well, an album) by Bil Bless. I listened to this album a lot when my dog went missing and was found comatose.
All these days I would go out and see her were suddenly gone.
Passing reunion - a bitter way of telling not to take anyone for granted, because what would feel like eternity is just a passing moment in time.

spotify:track:0LtyuMbqlF4IQVOqZr5vLF:small 

Anyway.

The power goes out, what would you listen to? : )

SebastySpotify Star

https://open.spotify.com/track/3PKLkUWUg493h1FHfDAi3d?si=Bj6ZR7iiQNK5VGpf8PVjqQ&utm_source=copy-link...

The next mood is the feeling of anticipation of having to deal with something that isn't good.
Follow me

Umn, so an anxious feeling for me. *processing*

This probably. Because I'd rather run far away at those times.
spotify:track:06RLCiUpUuODApD7e3vQng:small 

Next mood: the exhaustion you feel whilst in the middle of a heatwave and it's close to 35C / 100F (whichever is worse).

SebastySpotify Star

Suggested posts