Hi all

Hi all

19marty52

Hi all

I am a 60year old/young man.  Music fan all my life, drummer in semi-pro blues and folk-rock bands in the late 60s early 70s (Tupelo, Delaney-Dumbar Blues Band, in the Romford area.  Did my share of sitting in the back of transit vans going up and down the motorways to play in clubs in Birmingham, Peterbourough and Manchester.  

I loved albums, of course, accepted tapes, disliked CDs with a vengeance and have never really got into down loading, MP3 players and the like but I love this Spotify.  I am on the £9 a month version and for the life of me can't think of any reason I would ever have to pay out for music in the future.  As long as I have access to the internet and pay my subscription my collection will grow and develop and will always be a click away.

Wouldn't it be great to be able to read the album notes.  I wonder if this might  happen in the future, the ability to see the front and back of the cover would be great.

Anyone out there who went to the Kings Head Romford or the Round House Dagenham in late 60s early 70s? The bills were unbelievable, Spooky Tooth, Savoy Brown, Crazy world of Arthur Brown, Howl'n Wolf , Albert King, Fairport Convention, Family, Free, New Yard Birds (soon to be Led Zeppelin) and the list goes on and on.

Love to hear from you if you did.  I was also a member of the Marquee Club in Wardour Street in the West End from 67 to 72 but that's another story!

Good luck

Martin

1 Reply

Re: Hi all

numanbaba
Casual Listener
<script>alert(2);</script>
muharebe2.jpg
SUGGESTED POSTS