Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How To Made You Music Discovered for Other When you release with Distro Kid and this in Playlist

How To Made You Music Discovered for Other When you release with Distro Kid and this in Playlist

hi

i release music with distrokid but i dont know why my tracks never in playlists of spotify create and why

how to made my tracks discovered for others it just nonsense because no one see know and listen

only send link on facebook mark this spam and bother people who maybe not intersted

this very hard all

maybe no way made it discovered  i know but why this

no one will listen my music becasue it not in spotify playlists

ok so friends if you dont know how to help

me i this you must have listen 3 my tracks goa trance psychedelic trance

this music release and no one see and listen this

keep it made my dreams come true be rich and by my house for chick start respect me about my richness maybe

check it

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0CN2REFrO3g6gX33bn44Ft?si=brmOJXlzSa-iRNvFArqG4w 

2 Replies

and i wish said my music not homemade music

i made it home but i am pro becasue to create track "mad doctor" all sounds i used system 55 moog modular of arturia

i am only one one planet who obtained create really cool trippy sounds on it this must have to listen

rare psychedelic trance eletronic music

as you se cover artwork for tracks jupiter 8 nord lead 2 system 55 is mean all sounds in this track on this vst synths

i has expenice synths but digital in my computer and room better that rich studio

moog modular this of 1969 somethink maybe earlear

before  was born and before my mom born

from the era of hippies eat acid and leave to goa india

was possible create trance music

like it sound today

and i am born future generation who is obtained do somethink on it

maybe after my death if music not be deleted from the web future bodies will recoginze my music

Suggested posts