Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How come when it does not let me play You and Me Against the World by Rags Cast??

How come when it does not let me play You and Me Against the World by Rags Cast??

The song is grayed out and seems like it can't be played but shows up on the album. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 11.50.14 PM.png
5 Replies

Hi @Raymondchau,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Availability of music can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels; therefore, content sometimes isn't available right away. Spotify is constantly working to add new content to the platform as and when it is made available to Spotify; hopefully this track will be added soon.

In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have this song as a file on your computer.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

this means that it probably has been removed from spotify for certain reasons. sometimes after a while, they upload the song back but sometimes they don’t. hope they do!

Currently, there's a song called "therefore you and me" and I was able to play it yesterday, but now it isn't playing. It's also grayed out now so I'm kinda bummed about that. 

They have added it back onto Spotify

Sometimes it is grayed out and is not available. 😉

Suggested posts