Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How is school

How is school

I know the school season has started so I decided to ask everyone how school is and I hope it’s good! I just went to a new school and it’s ok

3 Replies

I have only 3 months left until I graduate on Logistics, but everything is fine so far, I'm just not sure about what kind of stuff I'll have to present when I'm finishing college.

What are you most excited about your new school? 

Grad school is going alright for me, although it's not much different now that classes have started, since I've finished all the required courses for my program. I had been struggling with the statistics to analyze my data from multiple experiments together, but another grad student in my program taught me how to use R to perform a couple of tests on my data, so now I'm much happier. I think it's great that the other grad students are so friendly and supportive in my program.

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

A supportive group of students is the best thing!

I want to go to school too (design course), so I have given them my documents and been to an interview with them. Hopefully I can get in!

I... am overqualified as they said, with regards to my very creative side, but that shouldn't stop me from being on that course and job.

The only small problem is it begins in January. Oh man.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts