Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have spent countless hours listening to music that is being promoted on Reddit.

I have spent countless hours listening to music that is being promoted on Reddit.

I have spent countless hours listening to music that is being promoted on Reddit. Well over 1,800 of them. Whenever I run into a song that blows me away, I am sure to add it to a playlist! I'd love to share the music that I have found with everyone here! 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1q8wRIhriTOBWbi81cPujs?si=3azUIy_IQ2ytUaqIod6RMA

For full disclosure, I found all of these musicians over at r/indiemusicfeedback.

SO I am asking you guys to give these musicians a shot, they have very few plays on their music, and I really feel like people are missing out on them! It would also be awesome if a few of you music lovers could jump over to r/indiemusicfeedback, and give some attention to these artists that are just starting out, or have been around for a while. It really means the world to them that you give their music a chance.

Don't let the name "indie" deceive you, it stands for the artist independent of labels. IMF is a community for all artists, all genres.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndieMusicFeedback/

12 Replies

Hey @PaxLibertas 

Cool playlist. You should consider sharing it in the Playlist Exchange. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you, I tried to share it there, but the system tells me that my link
is invalid, even though it isn't. I have tried both the URL link and the
URI link, but neither work. It would mean so much to me if you could post
it there for me. Idk what I am doing wrong.

@PaxLibertas 

Go to the Playlist Exchange, and click Start a Topic. Then in the Subject put the name of the playlist, and in the Body a good description of it.

Paste your Playlist URI (works better than the URL) in the space below, where it says Spotify Playlist link, and hit the Tab key in your keyboard to validate it (very important).

Finally, select at least one Tag, and post.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

Thank you for trying to help. I did everything you said, including hitting
tab. I tried the URL, and when that was denied I then, again tried it with
the URI, that was also denied. It keeps telling me my playlist link is not
valid. It is very frustrating, and I don't know where to even report the
issue.

@PaxLibertas 

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)

🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

Hey @osornios  and @PaxLibertas 

That issue stems from the playlist url, specifically the way it is constructed. You need to add one missing element to successfully post your playlist in the Playlist Exchange.

See this thread for more information. 🙂

Have a nice day!

SebastySpotify Star

• especially enjoyed flamingoes and family man, definitely sharing !

That is awesome, you rock! I am going to let them know what you said, they
will be really excited! Thank you for checking it out.

Thank you!!!!!! This was the answer, but I also had to open the page up in incognito mode in order to fix it. Either way, I am so happy that I was able to post it to the playlist exchange, thank you so much for your help!

Thank you, this helped me fix the issue that I was having! But I also had to edit the link to include my user name, like rockstar 16 suggested.

Great job mate! Keep checking and keep helping people! If you want check my track (i uploaded it on IMF but at that time I didnt have it on spotify):

https://open.spotify.com/track/7djinKEjdkqJ9qSkAH0lOs?si=se0bzB9JTtmjbb4DUHL90A

Hey Kim, flamingo here 🙂 I’m really happy you liked my song! That’s my first single, if you got a IG of FB follow me at Arcadia Dragoons, I’m working on new music to be released soon!

Suggested posts