Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have to know what song it is please

I have to know what song it is please

What is the song featuring pitbull that was on the motivation mix list in June 2020? Please it's killing me not remembering the name

10 Replies

No, that's not what I'm looking for. It's one that was on the motivation mix Playlist two weeks ago. He sang at first in Spanish. But thanks. 

He has a Spanish version of that same song.   Are you sure it's not anything like this... 

https://open.spotify.com/track/4TCLjpfEWbxHMxSz7qxvIv?si=Vy-f5TvoS_O332K5b3CIXw

I'm sure that's not it, because he was not the main singer he only collaborated

I sent you a youtube link to a song that it could be the one you're looking for.  I just can't put youtube URL links on here or they will take it down.  Unfortunately, the youtube link doesn't list the song name but I think it "could" be the one you're looking for.  Check out your private messages on here and let me know what you think.  It might be it.

@Mario

Dude, Are you serious?  Why the **bleep** would you take down my post when all I was doing was trying to help another Spotify community member trying to figure out what song he heard was.   If this is the type of community monitoring Spotify does then I will take my money to Apple.  This is ridiculous, have some damn common sense!  

Hey @musicorumgenius,

Thanks for reaching out!

Apologies for the confusion there. We can confirm this was our mistake, and I've moved your original post back.

Wishing you a good spotify:album:6AKF0REZoFiXMorWDpSiZt

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

@Mario

It's all good, I can see how there could be confusion there seeing how it doesn't specifically show up as the "Spanish Version" and it only shows 15 seconds of a song.  I do my best to not repeat any songs on here.  It was an honest mistake so I appreciate taking care of that.  I hope you have a good Thursday as well!

Hey @musicorumgenius,

Thanks for your reply.

Really appreciate your understanding and kindness as well as your activity in the Community 🙂

Wishing you a good one once more. Give us a shout if you need us at any moment!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

@Fercd36 

I sent you a YouuuuTube video in your email box thing.  I was afraid that they would take it down but I saw in 2016 someone somehow was able to put a Youtube video in a message on here and it wasn't taken down.  1) I wasn't sure that was possible and 2) I didn't think we could do that IF we were able to.  

I clicked on "Insert Video" to see if this is possible.  Unfortunately I can't preview my post and the second I click post it will post and I can't delete it IF it didn't work.  

Is it this song?

Suggested posts