Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Introducing To: Hadezus!!!

Introducing To: Hadezus!!!

December 14, 2020.

Well for today I have something unsuall for me, if you read or follow my work already know that I’m not really into Hip Hop or Rap obviously I enjoy it as much as other genres if its good but I’m far from being an expert on it.

2F778791-F1DC-4734-B069-88A7B80FBB7C.jpeg

The thing is that last Satuardy I was talking with this Rapper raised in Boston and as always I take a good listen to her music and WOW I love it and have to let her know that this wasn’t normal for me but that I really enjoy her sound, lyrics, and the whole thing.

The first track that I listen to (following my work ethic was the newest)  called Cooking.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2xc3vxkvhx9dlK75ptWKmO?si=2PsXcOnITnCqgakO2Wh2WA 

Blow my mind that being a rapper she was only with 2 listeners and 2 followers, you might think that is normal but I think is not she deserves better than that… on her Spotify bio she’s been comper with Lauryn Hill and Queen Latifah that’s a big deal.

Asking about the story behind this track she replyed “Well, I’m actually a lil embarrssed now, on my influence for the track, it was 69 (6ix9ine) and seeing who he his now… but when Ifirst listen to Gummo I like it, but i htought he actually Jack Kodaks flow in the way he rhyme, the melody was very Kodak but he energy was crazy so i was like I can do something like this so that’s when I actyually searched for a 69 type of instrumental and I wrote cooking. The style is really Jamaican”

Last but not least important Hazedus also rap in French creole, she’s Haitian and later today she will be releasing Criminal her newest track in this lenguage so stay tune…

DBE1B7EB-FD76-4E5A-BCD5-B8F75F8CDDD2.jpeg

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts