Announcements

Last Night's Gig Was...

Last Night's Gig Was...

Spotify
Spotify

Tell us how the gig you went to last night was. Fairly straightforward. 

I know @blake caught Radiohead last night. How was it?

9 Replies

Re: Last Night's Gig Was...

Community Legend

Good idea for a thread @meahtenoha

Radiohead was fantastic. This was my 4th time seeing them, and after being underwhelmed by their performance on the King of Limbs tour, they were in top form last night. I lucked out and got several of my favorite songs all time by them (Let Down, You and Whose Army?, How to Disappear Completely), and the new record translates very well to their live show.

Spotify
Spotify

I've tickets for June 9th in Stockholm @blake but it will be my first time seeing them. Couldn't be more excited. 

Did they have an opening act?

Community Legend

@blake I'm so bloody jealous...

I saw Client Liaison last night. They were so silly, they're a retro 80s band that bring back carefree fun into their sets. People dress up with light suits and perms and crazy shirts, it's great.

Composer

I saw Glass Animals for the 3rd time live yesterday. Such a cool band! Dave Baley (the lead singer) was wearing a foot brace and still managed to dance his @ss off on stage. If you have the occasion to see them live, I highly recommend you go: They always deliver extremely enthralling performances.

Community Legend

@AnotherWaytoD How good are they!! Both times I've seen them have been one of the better gigs I've ever seen.

Composer

Last weekend's gigs were INCREDIBLE. I was lucky enough to attend The Greast Escape Festival in Brighton for the fourth time. It's definitely my favourite festival. I got to see over 40 promising artists perform in small & original venues across the town.

Here are my 7 favourite artists:

And here's the complete playlist of the artists I've seen live. The Great Escape ones are the last 43 I've added.  

Community Legend

@AnotherWaytoD love J Bernardt - looking forward to hearing his sound come into its own

wonderfu list ^_^ i'm tempted to start my own! 

Composer

@crematedman Yeah, me too. His performance was soo mesmerizing. Can't wait to listen to his debut album this summer.

You definitely should (I add only one track per gig. ). I often play my 'Seen Live' playlist when I want reminisce all the live performances I was lucky to witness. They're almost all happy memories. 

Community Legend

@AnotherWaytoD Maybe I will! Thanks for inspiring me ❤️

SUGGESTED POSTS