Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Led Zeppelin is here! What's your favorite song?

Led Zeppelin is here! What's your favorite song?

They're here, folks! Want to share your favorite song, experience, concert, story? Share with us.

Community Ergo Sum
50 Replies

*looks around*

Hey, hey, what can I do?

*shrugs*

The odd thing is that, as far as I can tell, Sporify has every led zep song but this one.  And it's one of their greats, in my opinion, despite it's b-side status.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I wish they added this song! One of my favorites.

The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair

I couldn't just pick one so I picked 10. I'm so glad Zep are on Spotify finally. 

If I have to pick one I'm going with "The Rover" on Physical Graffiti. Led Zeppelin literally ruled the rock/metal scene from 69 to 80 when Bonham died. I'm glad I'll be able to expose my under 30 co-workers to them more easily now.

Babe, I'm gonna leave you.

It's tough to beat Jimmy Page's guitar rif on Black Dog...

I don't like any song of Led Zeppalin. I'm sorry!

Only handsup music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEOWnRpco-M

You sir, need some educating!

I need some educating? I already did that. I listen from that day only handsup music 24/7. There is no better music. Led Zeppalin is bad artist. It's not bassy at all. Music without bass is not good at all 🙂 I'm sorry!

Whole lotta love

Merry christmas and a happy new year to all Led Zeppelin fans!

@MarcusG wrote:

You sir, need some educating!

We tried... it's hopeless! 😉

When the levee breaks by Led Zepplin

@judiepalmer2013 wrote:

When the levee breaks by Led Zepplin

Hey there. Welcome to the forums.

I'm glad you like Led Zeppelin. Do you like also Metallica?

Fav Led Zeppelin song = TIE: Ramble On and Kashmir

Rockin to Stairway to Heaven and Kashmir. Get the Led out 🙂

Thank you  Led Zeppelin

Spoiler

Hey!

A few of my faves —

Ramble On

Kashmir

Whole Lotta Love

Stairway To Heaven

When The Levee Breaks

I hope you've all had a nice holiday season. 😃

-kat

Without music, life would B♭

@hpguru wrote:

I need some educating? I already did that. I listen from that day only handsup music 24/7. There is no better music. Led Zeppalin is bad artist. It's not bassy at all. Music without bass is not good at all 🙂 I'm sorry!

What?? I'm not even sure what 'handsup' music is! Just because there isn't a pumping bass line, does NOT mean that they're a bad artist. that's just ignorant..

John Paul Jones is one of the best bassists that England has ever created, but because he doesn't make handsup music he's a bad bassist? Or Jimmy Page being one of the best guitarists to ever exist? 

Be a bit more open minded, there's a reason why Led Zeppelin are so famous, it's because they're really, really good!

Suggested posts