Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Led Zeppelin is here! What's your favorite song?

Led Zeppelin is here! What's your favorite song?

They're here, folks! Want to share your favorite song, experience, concert, story? Share with us.

Community Ergo Sum
50 Replies

I'm sure most people on this forum would strongly disagree with you too, Led Zeppelin are an important part of British culture in the last 50 years, handsup music.. is not

Ten years gone. Hands down

My Fav is the missing song also,  Hey Hey What Can I Do.  Any word yet why we don't have it?

I love a lot of their music, but one of my favorites has to be Led Zeppelin – Going To California. Don't know what exactly it is about this one, but I just love the mellow feel of it.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You! Love it!

"The measure of a man is not what he owns but how he owns himself."

My favorite is "baby i'm gonna leave you" from the first album.

So excited for Led Zeppelin on Spotify! I'm a big fan of them!

Finally Led Zeppelin arrived on Spotify. Kind of grew up with their music. One of my favorite songs is "In the evening" from "In through the outdoor". Always brings back memories from my time in La Jolla, Ca.

However, this title and at least also the next one seem to be defect, they stutter and it sounds like a pick-up jumping on a turn-table.

Interestingly, I had exactly the same problem, when downloading this album from the itunes store.

Moreover, there are no such acoustic problems when playing this album tunes from the collection "The complete studio albums".

Did anybody have made similar experiences?

Hey hey what can I do.

Really wish you guys would add it. It's one of their best songs and I think it's weird it's pretty much the only song not on here. 

Hey hey what can I do.

Really wish you guys would add it. It's one of their best songs and I think it's weird it's pretty much the only song not on here. Please add it soon. 

Hey Hey What Can I Do,  Any word yet?

Did Zeppelin say, "All but this one?"    😄 

Suggested posts