Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Loosing 1000 playlist followers in one day?!

Loosing 1000 playlist followers in one day?!

Hey community, I guess it is a nightmare for every playlist curator: My playlist with 18k followers lost 1000 followers in just one day, even though no changes were made, no song was added or deleted or anything.

I have no idea what the reason for this is. Up until yesterday the playlist was gaining 20 followers per day.

So here is my question: Has anyone experienced something equal and knows what reason the loss might have?

Thanks!

3 Replies

loss of 400 here.

i really wonder what happened, because i never shouted out loud "hey, follow my playlist", you know what i mean. every follower found my playlist by using the search field in spotify. and i never had a sudden jump of followers which increased the number. so i really cannot imagine that so many "bots" followed my playlist.

i am investing much time, love and efforts for over 3 years for this, so i really would like to know what happened.

here is another link with the same experiences:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac/One-of-my-playlists-have-lost-150-followers-in-less-tha...

kind regards

Thanks for your answer!

You are exactly in the same position as me, I also invest a lot of time and passion into the playlist and my playlist also grew slowly over the years. I would really like to know the reason. It really seems like we were not the only ones..

Did you find a solution? or was it a spotify bug? did you keep growing followers? or did you lose them all? I have a list of more than 33K followers and it hurts me to think that I am losing followers and I have been two days and I have lost 150

Suggested posts