Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing music

Missing music

Why all of a sudden is Eazy-E’s album “Impact of a Legend” gone off Spotify? It is one of my favorite albums and as of today it is no longer available.

1 Reply

Fur real, it's great to see you Garretensor!

There could be a number of reasons why Eazy-E's album "Impact of a Legend" is no longer available on Spotify. Here are some possible reasons:

1. Licensing issues: It's possible that the rights to the album have expired, or that there was a dispute over licensing fees or terms that led to its removal from Spotify.

2. Artist or label decision: The decision to remove the album from Spotify may have been made by the artist or their record label, for any number of reasons.

3. Technical issues: There may be technical issues on Spotify's end that are preventing the album from being available, such as a glitch in the system or a problem with the audio files.

4. Regional availability: It's possible that the album is no longer available in your region due to licensing restrictions or other legal reasons.

I know specifically Easy-E's account has had some issues in the past, they could be sorting out some discrepancies at the moment and that's why it's down too. 

Pawsitively keep me in the loop!

-Prague the Dog

PragueRising Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts