Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

More info on wrapped?

More info on wrapped?

I'm not sure what thread to post this to, so if there is another thread that would be better please lmk.

I was just wondering if i could get a little more information on how spotify wrapped works:

I joined a family premium account earlier this year, will my wrapped statistics include my activity from before having premium? (I joined in June)

How does spotify track minutes listened? Does listening on my ps4 count towards my hours? what about external things like JQBX? If I skip the last 5 seconds of a song does it still count? (I ask because my friend and I are having a competition to see who gets the most hours)

When will wrapped be released?

Thanks for any info 🙂

2 Replies

Hi,  as Spotify Wrapped is only for Premium members, I am not sure whether it will include your stats from before you had premium.

As fas as I know, spotify counts every song that you have listened to for more than 30 seconds, though I am not sure if it uses the full song time then or just those 30 seconds. Listening on your ps4 should count towards your hours, it doesn't matter which platform you listen on. I don't have any experience with JQBX, but it shoudl count as well, since it syncs your spotify and you are listening yourself.
As for the release, last year it was December 5th, so somewhere around that time.

tysm

Suggested posts