Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Music Friday EP's Week 14 2020

New Music Friday EP's Week 14 2020

Once again past New Music Friday brings some cool EP’s worth to listen

epsweek14.JPG

Don’t forget to visit Fresh Singles April 2020  already updated with more than 80 tracks released only this past 6 days and growing. Now we’re ready let’s go to this new EP’s released during the past week:

1 Le Groupe Obscure Pondence France alternative / dream pop 5 tracks that you should enjoy if you like this genre.

spotify:album:17ZnnxEFfhuD2VWPCQ1Muh 

2 Thys + Amon Tobin Ghostcards USA electronic / ambient / downtempo It dosen’t sound like Tobin but sounds good as always with his work, kind nostalgic feeling in this tracks

3 Inner Wave wyd USA indie 6 tracks indie / rock / psychedelic my favorite track in this EP is for Estrella but listen and pick you own.

4 Kakkmaddafakka Ontas? Bergen Norway indie rock / indie pop 5 catchy tracks that fans of this band should enjoy and if you’re not lets go and give them a try.

spotify:album:2QuT0h5XpCas4nKx6MQIas 

5 Strange Neighbors Illuminasti New York alternative / indie rock / female fronted great 5 tracks that you’re going to enjoy for sure, with a retro vibe from the 80’s that if you were there or enjoy that decade is goingto be a fun album to listen to and but if not anyway you’re going to appreciate it.      

6  Spector Extended Play London This is the last of three EP’s that form the upcoming album Non Fiction duo out April 29, the newest track is When Did We Get So Normal? But I love them all.

7 Emmett Kai Stick to My Guns New York Indie pop / synth Four nice tracks in this work that eventually are going to be an album maybe or maybe not but one thing is for sure…we wanna get more!!!

8 Ben Wright Smith Volcano God Head Explodes Melbourn Australia dream pop / folk / psychedelic  rock another great unknown artist that needs your support, so show him some love.

9 Zuzu How It Feels UK Power Pop / Brit pop / Indie Rock Cool With Me is the only new track in this EP the rest already well known tracks that are easy to enjoy.

10 Princess Goes To The Butterfly Museum self title EP New York Rocktronic just last week they were releasing Love American Style and yesterday they drop this EP with three new tracks 6 in total.

11 FINKEL Backpack of Snacks Los Angeles USA Alternative / Electronic Pop I’ve been following this couple for a while (since thier very beginning May 11 2018 when they released their debut single w / o) and I think this is their best sound yet, congratulations guys!!!

Remember that you can find tracks from this EP’s an more in Playlist

Less Than 1,000 Followers 

Alterindie State Of Mind 

Enjoy it and have fun  remember to keep yourself save and sound!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts