Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Music Friday EP’s Week 15 2020

New Music Friday EP’s Week 15 2020

Hi y’all another  New Music Friday with some cool EP’s worth to listen.

epsweek15.JPG

1 Enter Shikari THE GREAT UNKNOWN UK alternative / experimental rock well this is really their fourth single part of the upcoming album Nothing Its True and Everything is Possible for next month and I’m so hyped with all the released tracks and can’t wait for the album.

spotify:album:0UsBybiDCddtAxzRVmofta 

2 Do Nothing Zero Dollar Bill UK alternative/ indie rock If you listen their previous tracks released titled FITS I’m sure that was more than enough to be excited for this EP You don’t need nothing else to push play to this EP. 

spotify:album:1e7pIKwc7C7eiBTtrYakMU 

3 Strange Bones Blitz Pt 2 UK Punk / Alternative You need to turn up the volume to listen this three tracks the first two already gain a lot of streams and this new track Ten Guns is going to follow the same path.

spotify:album:5Tov9MqwHAl0n0TkkRQn5p 

4 The Kooks Unshelved: Pt I UK indie rock This song we’re not included in previous albums, Why? If you listen you’re not going tounderstand why this weren’t included, 5 really solid tracks that you’re going to enjoy.

spotify:album:0dtycbwYILGcbLmKe1VjbI 

5 Mt Joy My Vibe USA  indie folk / Alternative this is another upcoming album presented as an EP, the albums Rearange Us is dropping May 05 and is a 13 tracks work and so far we have 6 for our enjoyment.

spotify:album:3or8IOyaDN6S3qv5rnSIot 

6  Why Bonnie Voice Box USA Alternative / Dream Pop dazed and dreamy beautiful tracks in the voice of  singer Blair Howerton explains in her own words the track that gives name to this EP “The video highlights the rift between reality and what is expected of you.”

spotify:album:1GNky2POrvEu0X4zp4HKAd 

7 Rosie Carney I dream I was the night UK Folk after her successful last year album Bare (about her own battle with mental health) is back without slowing down at all with three tracks one (when i look at you) already released last month 

spotify:album:2NGho5cUvQNMxyFEcz0j8r 

8 Kalbells Mothertime New York art pop / experimental pop /  Bandcamp “Cool and Bendable” was inspired by a dream in which she held her yet-unborn child, but as Kal finished writing the song in the studio with Jeremy, she realized it was actually about holding herself, a body, a life. An EP you don’t wanna miss.

spotify:album:73o2whc4USE30us0a7pHNq 

9 Methyl Ethel Hurts To Laugh Australia Indie Pop / Alternative / Indie Rock great tracks that maybe didn’t make the cut in his previous album Triage from last year (not sure) but thankfully today we can listen and enjoy it.

spotify:album:7il7hKiEK0pyfdYxm9TppE 

10 Tenderlonious After The Storm UK Experimental/ Jazz / Electronic Wow what a cocktail in this work, it’s a cool blend of all this genres that surely you’re going to enjoy this instrumental tracks.

spotify:album:1lscCYynPnUyeypaSk8V8D 

Enjoy it and have fun stay at home and keep yourself save and sound!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply

April 15 2020

This one was relased today

spotify:album:6h0r7WdrJT3h7uiZ0rCHIT 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts