Announcements

Purchased cable modem 10M/2M

Purchased cable modem 10M/2M

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey folks.

I purchased today cable modem broadband 10M/2M (29,90 € / month, Unlimited data) from Saunalahti and I hope this works much better than my 3G network (Saunalahti) up to 21M. I wait less pings and more stable connection from my new cable internet at home.

I still use a Saunalahti 3G in my Motorola RAZR MAXX, so I can listen Spotify online on-the-go with Unlimited transfer data with 0.5M speed (4,90 € / month). My voice bill is 2,90 € ( 2 000 min voice to Elisa or Saunalahti numbers).

The cable modem is in use hopefully next week.

Cheers.

5 Replies

Re: Purchased cable modem 10M/2M

Community Legend
I'v got a Saunalahti Unlimited Speed & Unlimited Amount 4.94€ / month.

Including

3000 minutes/month of free calls to Saunalahti/Elisa numbers
100 minutes/month of free calls to other numbers

Working like a charm. Having double SIM addon (2.92€/month) I have the same data connection on my iPad G1.

Love it.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

user-removed
Not applicable

Do you use your 3G as main connection?

In my little city 3G works good or OK, but sometimes speed is 0MB or slow ping more than 100 ms for some minute or two. This makes sometimes my Internet unusable. However when I use network on my mobile phone, those speeds that varies from area to area are not a big problem because I listen most of time Spotify.

My 2 000 minutes are 0 € for 6 months, the offer is to the end of December. I'm very happy with Saunalahti, 3G/HSDPA network works fine everywhere for me for this 5 € price and speed is sometimes much faster than 512 kbps. The USB 3G modem here with 8M-15M speeds, but like I said those speed varies from minute to minute, so I purchased cable modem to get stable speeds and more fast ping.

Community Legend
I have a ADSL connection at home as a primary connection. I use the mobile connections only on those devices when wifi isn't available - keep them enabled all the time to make sure I won't have a pause on the playing.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

user-removed
Not applicable

Nice.

I have here a two operators with broadband service.

One is Saunalahti with cable modem up to 100M and Sonera ADSL 8M/1M. However I use Internet only with my PC and sometimes via Wifi to my smartphone, so I just need normal Internet. There is no need to Internet like 100M.

And both, Sonera ADSL 8M/1M or Saunalahti CM 10M/2M are 29,90 € in month, so I choosed Saunalahti. Of course Saunalahti also because fast speed and I'm already customer of Saunalahti with my SIM and mobile connection in smartphone. They just updated my Unlimited mobile 3G-modem to this cable modem and I'm happy!

Best price and speed for my month fee.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there!

Received my cable modem 29.10.2012 and Internet works good since that day. Really happy. My speed is 10M/2M before I used 3G modem with max speed but those huge pings 40-1000ms and not stable connection is bad thing - so now I'm happy with this stable cable modem broadband. However max speed is 100M/5M also 30M/1M available, but there is no need to those speed, so I use 10M/2M.

Elisa cable modem

I'm single person with one PC and one smartphone so no need to fast Internet. This is my first own and right broadband. I'm 22 soon, but before this day I used 3G modem with max speed from Elisa for 2 years and before that a Internet from student housing Internet 100M/100M (free, incl. to house month fee) but now I live in terraced house since April 2012.

2012-10-29_17-35-19_841.jpg

And I was thinking this month that now is a time for stable connection. And yes, I'm happy, speed is just what I paid for. So no problems.

Cheers!

SUGGESTED POSTS