I will follow you, but you will me too ok

Re: SHARE YOUR INDIE ROCK PLAYLISTS

Gig Goer

Gig Goer

smistry99
Roadie

sick playlist thanks for sharing and following mine! I will follow yours now.

16tom61
Casual Listener

During this lockdown I have wanted to feel productive so have resorted to finally 'playlisting' my liked songs and organising my music thoughts. Heres my Indie Hits playlist that is generally updated every week with extra indie goodness!!               

Indie Hits – Tom Wood

Also - give me a follow or follow the playlist while you're their to experience an eclectic taste of music 😉

Gig Goer
Liked bro lol
Moved:

Betreff: SHARE YOUR INDIE ROCK PLAYLISTS

Elena

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting" and ''Follow for follow threads are no longer allowed in the Spotify Community''. Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Moved:

Elena

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting" and ''Follow for follow threads are no longer allowed in the Spotify Community''. Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

kaleigh_nicole
Gig Goer
SUGGESTED POSTS