Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Share a band you’d like to hear a new album from

Share a band you’d like to hear a new album from

Are there any artists that you like from whom you’d be glad to hear a new album? Feel free to share, whether or not they’re currently working on new material.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
7 Replies

Yes! I'd love to see a new album from Mirel Wagner. 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/599W9qxs3LzkiiEmkoK6Kx?si=cijHyTEpQTyYL313wON-Jg

Her last album was released in 2014, so it's been a while. 

I've heard rumors that the next album will be released in 2020, but with everything going on in the world right now and the fact that there isn't much information about the album, it could be postponed so we'll see. 

That was a good question and I didn't even had to think about it.

I think that "Linkin Park" should release a new album because I really enjoyed listening to them as a child, teenager and they defined my taste in music. Sadly Chester Bennington died, and they didn't release any old or finished recordings they had when he was still alive. The last album they released was 2017 and that was a long time ago, I just wish that they would use the other recordings they have and do an album. Who knows maybe in the future ;D

https://open.spotify.com/artist/6XyY86QOPPrYVGvF9ch6wz?si=1wa9PcEfSpeaF4C1FBqjlw 

Hi folks, 

As a big fan of English electronic duo Goldfrapp I'm hoping they'll have a new release soon. Their last one was the album Silver Eye (2017) and I loved the style progress it marked. 

Sadly, I haven't heard anything yet about future plans for a new album or single. Hope someone here will let me know if they know something.  

Here's a Goldfrapp track for everyone:

spotify:track:0CBWmcrLU1clt7e48luWQG 

nice :))

testhey.jpg

Suggested posts