Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Share a great track you found on Discover Weekly

Share a great track you found on Discover Weekly

Have you found any good tracks from the Discover Weekly playlist that is made for you by Spotify? If so, feel free to share!

Here’s a track that I like that showed up in my Discover Weekly some time ago:

https://open.spotify.com/track/3dIlvA01GpLLgUttlq1wVJ?si=28AcX3qnSgSGI8u7P-4-4w

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
8 Replies

I found this song in my Discover Weekly this morning. I vaguely remember a Youtube music critic I follow mention The Montreals in a video so yeah I may well check out their other stuff 

https://open.spotify.com/track/3ZtzL7yogPwYMClIiYgANB?si=FCHpUfTqRPOmybNSSEdAuQ 

Cool track, @crowdiegal! Listening to music critics sounds like a great way to discover new artists as well. Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star

I found this sad song about a week ago on my Discover Weekly. I haven't been seeing a lot of people listening to their songs. 

spotify:track:46tydCV2K2OLCgEwFbhV7j 

Thanks for sharing @k33p0; I think this track sounds really nice as well. Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star

I found out about Amon Tobin because Slowly was in the Discover Weekly. 😄

Beautiful beautiful and also a bit seductive sound, makes me feel so incredibly warm inside 🤗
spotify:track:15J6PrzKaLtvw0dBr9sq72:small 

To be fairly honest, I haven't really listened to Discover Weekly these days. I'm just trying to be more or less up to date with those collaborative playlists my last.fm friends participate in...

SebastySpotify Star

I like this Amon Tobin track, @Sebasty; and your description of it is apt, very cozy-sounding! I’ve been revisiting Amon Tobin today after reading your post, and so far my favorite track of his is “One Shy Morning”; do you like this one as well? Also, that’s great that you’ve made friends with like-minded listeners on Last.fm and are enjoying their collaborative playlists 😀

AdamDamSpotify Star

I love everything Amon Tobin! 😀😀

The entire Long Stories is a beautiful magical album. One Shy Morning sounds a bit like riding and eventually flying a pegasus (or a gryphon) into the setting sun. I can imagine seeing a reflection of myself on the sea surface as I and the creature glide through air.

SebastySpotify Star

I found this song on my Discover Weekly near the end of January (2020), just before my week-long school trip to Ottawa and Quebec in February. I'd say this was one of a couple songs that got me through some of the lengthy tour bus rides.

spotify:track:4RkWGB0SHGek4N7gRuc49X 

Suggested posts