Share your playlist!

Solved!

Re: Share your playlist!

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Jittered Jackal January 2012

Is that the playlist you're trying to post? Be sure you're using 'Rich Text' view and not 'HTML'. 

Do you mind letting me know exactly what steps you're taking when trying to post that playlist?

Pridge
Music Fan

I right click then copy HTTP link, then come over to one of these text boxes and right click and the list of options I get is in the screen shot above, there is not option to paste.  I tried Cmd Z as I have a Mac but no luck there.  (Thanks for your help)

Pridge
Music Fan

Yes that is the playlist I am trying to share, please see other messages for the steps I am taking to try and do it. Thanks

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hi Pridge - I've just sent you another private message. Let me know how that works for you.

If you've got playlsits to share we'd love to hear them!

Pridge
Music Fan

Jittered Jackal January 2012

Yey its working !!!1

December Dingo 2012

Nacarat November 2012

Thanks Meredith, when I right clicked to paste one lot of options came up and I clicked again and finally a different box came up and there was the option to paste.

I hope you like the playlists.

EskildRodsten
Gig Goer
http://open.spotify.com/user/eskildrodsten/playlist/2cenWwpi2vJ35Loy48BtSI THIS IS MY PLAYLIST - IT CONTAINS ALL THE NEW FEATURES IN THE WORLD OF PROGRESSIVE HOUSE! :) :):) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Zimonk

Some of my playlists:

2013 Party | Latest hits | Dance | House - Daily updated with latest partymusic, started 1 jan & 220+ tracks

Best party 2012 - Over 1500 tracks - Best Party/Hits/Dance & House 2012 

Deep House |Minimal | Tech | Underground | Techno - Weekly update, over 1000 tracks

Chill | Lounge | Beach - Perfect music for the beach etc, 150+tracks

Dubstep | Drum & Bass|@Updated regularly - 400+ tracks

RnB | Hiphop|@Updated regularly -  300+ tracks

Love | Romantic | Lounge mix - Perfect dinnermusic etc. Updated - Prepare for valentine!

Love | Romantic | Classics - Best lovesongs - Prepare for valentine!

Hardstyle | Hard dance - 150+ tracks - Updated

Just check out my spotify profile for more playlist & Enjoy! 

Ps. Subscribe plz 😃 

Have a nice day!

kimetha
Music Fan

yes, yes yes I will share my playlist! Be Warned it contains everything ! All my favorites from the 70's right up until 7 minutes ago, My playlist has something for everyone, from late 60's right yp to six minutes ago. Country, Pop, Rock, R&B, Soul, even  a litlle bit of Rap and Hip-Hop. I seem to add songs every day or two for every mood and time in your life.  Music IS my life.

ingogabriel
Regular

If you like Miles Davis and LTJ Bukem,

you are definitely going to like my music as well! I promise!

There is a playlist with all my tunes, that are avaiable on Spotify on my nice looking website:

www.ingogabriel.com

Peace!

alst

Ĩesh

check out my playlist. no mainstream stuff, just the freshest music out there. a mix of just about everything.

SUGGESTED POSTS