Solved!

Re: Share your playlist!

ugie

Theo - Allt som är bra

This is my playlist! please rate it 1-10 if you would be so cute! =D

anorris
Casual Listener

Here it is. The playlist I use during editorial/glam photoshoots. It's high-energy sexy with a few subtle hip songs that crecendo into some awesome stuff. It'smostly bleeding edge with some older stuff that fits the vibe of the list mixed in.  You can't help but feel like a million bucks jamming this in the studio or the car....or the bedroom.

PHOTOSHOOT 1

Enjoy.

Sam
Spotify
Spotify

Anorris - Some awesome tunes in there...

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

anorris
Casual Listener

Thanks, buddy.  Much appreciated. You never know if people will enjoy the same stuff as yo udo.

Re : Share your playlist!

Cundune

Selection of Electro music: Fresh ELECTRO ツ 🙂

vroow

Alternative Albums 2012 ❤️ By v.roOw!

Alternative albums, all new 2012 🙂

ReverendEntity
Music Fan
Once upon a time, I became fascinated with the Reddit community's recurring discussions of creepy things, most specifically the /r/nosleep subReddit, for things (mostly stories and now only stories) that were intended to give you the "willies" and keep you awake until the wee hours of the morning. I also came across several different discussions of "What's your favorite scary/creepy/disturbing song(s)"? Ultimately, I hit on an idea: why not create a playlist of all the suggested songs to see what the overall effect was like? After I exhausted Reddit threads, I then moved on to Yahoo!, MetaFilter, and Google searches to find stray forum threads with the same subject. The playlist grew... Originally this project began on another site, but once I discovered Spotify it really took hold for two reasons: a large database of music to choose from and the ability for both US AND European users to access it. So here it is. The NOSLEEP playlist. Over 700 tracks (and counting), 2 days worth of sounds to guarantee sleepless nights. We dare you to play it at night, especially if you are alone, even better if there is minimal light. And remember...just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. http://open.spotify.com/user/deusdiabolus/playlist/0vSzl2EPXHiL2QReeXOgKq
http://about.me/reverendentity

_Paule_

This is my Playlist for a good Party... 😃

FreakySaturday

Have Fun!

tommy79

And this is my new playlist.

German Digest

kimblaztx