Announcements

Songs gotten back to Spotify catalog!

Songs gotten back to Spotify catalog!

Community Legend

I'm glad to notice that some songs have been coming back to Spotify catalog after being gone for a while.

My favourite songs of 2012 Eurovision

Sofi Marinova – Love Unlimited - Eurovision 2012 - Bulgaria

Ott Lepland – Kuula - Eurovision 2012 - Estonia

Litesound – We Are The Heroes - Eurovision 2012 - Belarus

Compact Disco – Sound Of Our Hearts - Eurovision 2012 - Hungary

I'm gonna listen to these again on a loop. Wish it was available to repeat track easilly so I could just play one song for few hrs and then swap ::). Hopefully the idea gets implemented.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

8 Replies

Re: Songs gotten back to Spotify catalog!

Community Legend
Yet another great song from the Eurovisions (2009) this hasn't been in spotify before. Now it is - GREAT!

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

user-removed
Not applicable

But wheeeere is underground music like Darren Styles. 😞

Community Legend
Dunno, but I'm making a killing time finding great songs that haven't been in the catalog before or have been bot have also been gone for a long time.

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes, but who listen eurovision songs... I need more underground music to Spotify. I need Darren Styles, one albums isn't enough. I want 2 more!!!

Listen Darren Styles and enjoy!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TIOHNagQcg

Darren Styles is best eva!

Community Legend
I'd say "who listens to underground music" Eurovisions have great songs and great artists performing from time to time. Not all are bad.

Don't judge people. My 2 cents.

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes, but some. I love only Russian moms from2012 eurovision and some other that I don't remember, but Darren Styles beat those all!

Community Legend
I just put a Darren Styles song to play. Ok. Surely I could listen this to some more. Still I'v been listening to Eurodance / Vocal Trance / Dubstep etc for a long time, so golden oldies from the Eurovisions make me feel good and put a smile on my face.

Just saying: One shouldn't judge others so quickly . One might love Classical music and others like other kind of music. For example I love listening to classical music from time to time. Relaxing. Piano music etc.

"Never judge a book by its covers" "it might be crappy on the outside but great on the inside" - same goes to people 🙂

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes I know it, but I wait Darren to Spotify.

Darren makes me happy and feel good. I personally listen too Dance, Trance and Dubstep.

SUGGESTED POSTS