Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs keep disappearing from playlist

Songs keep disappearing from playlist

Songs keep disappearing and it's getting quite frustrating!!  And it's not because they have been removed because I can add them again.  Anyone know why this is happening or how to stop it?!?

3 Replies

I am having this problem in 2023. These are songs I know I added to playlists. At first, I thought maybe I had added the whole album and then if I removed a song from the playlist that was from that album, maybe it was removing all the songs from the album. But I am finding random songs that I know had been added to playlists years ago that now say they aren’t attached to any playlists. There aren’t multiple versions of these songs (like multiple copies being on different albums in the system), unless they were removed and re-added at some point.

Hello there,

the reason that the songs are grayed out is they are not available in your country, removed from spotify, or the artist has blocked the song. 

They are not greyed out. They were previously added to my personal playlists and now when I look up the songs they are not attached to any of my playlists.

Suggested posts