Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Spotify Platinum] Where is Spotify Platinum!!!!

[Spotify Platinum] Where is Spotify Platinum!!!!

It's been 2 years and already beginning of 2023, spotify still didn't release lossless audio feature. Seriously, I'm getting so bored using highest audio quality as a premium user up to 320 kbp which isn't enough. I don't care about podcast whatsoever I just want to listen to music up to high resolution audio. Meaning an audio quality that's higher than 320 kbp. Like 1411 kbp as a CD quality. Don't get me started with the equalizer because I already used it and still doesn't meet my expectations, I don't need to change my volume level because I like to keep it normal volume. Don't tell me the reason I'm not getting higher audio quality because of my internet connection or mobile data issues. Cause I don't. why? Because I already have high speed internet connection and mobile data. Release the Spotify Platinum tier!!!!!

4 Replies

+1 to this. It's only inertia keeping me from switching away, really.

You can listen music in high res already, you just need to look where it's available.

It seems that Spotify delayed release since many other programs applied the change for free and they planned sell it for more.

What a big shame for Spotify.. At least they can make an announcement and say we are not able to develop lossless feature so do not wait it hopelessly..

Spotify should respect and support their audiophile subscribers. Their ears can detect poor  audio fidelity. I, for example, get frustrated when some of the songs emit distorted cymbals especially high-hats. We are used to shimmering high frequencies and clear vocals. It’s not always about the low-end for me. Also, the AI DJ would play a slow-tempo song after an uptempo selection. Very bad DJing! I wish Spotify can train its DJ to mix songs like the way Pandora does. Can’t Spotify just buy Pandora?

Suggested posts